Welcome to Yellow Arrow Counseling
I am Jasmine. I help couples and individuals improve their lives. My role is to be a support while you navigate the journey of life, which can be rough sometimes. We do not know what we do not know, and there is no guidebook available. If you want to figure out what isn’t working, so you can change it, you’ve come to the right place.
Have a look around my page and schedule your consultation if it speaks to you. I understand that there are a lot of therapists available, and it is hard to find the right one. I can assure you that I want you to find whatever it is that you need. I am happy to speak with you and perfectly happy to give you other names if it doesn’t feel like a good fit. My hope is that you simply start moving toward something better.
I can promise you that I am quite friendly and easy to talk to. I am a real person, I understand what it’s like to struggle and I can assure you I have been there as well. I deeply believe in the power of therapy to enhance our lives, and I think you are wise for your decision to begin this work.
- Codependency - Stop revolving your life around others, access your personal power, take better care of yourself.
- Marriage/Relationship - Understand your partner, learn how to communicate with each other, create trust and connection.
- Self-Esteem - Value yourself, increase your self-love (I know it's cheesy, but it's important).
- Emotional Eating - Stop soothing yourself with food (and other coping mechanisms) that are self-sabotaging.
- Recovering Alcoholic - You have attained physical sobriety, now you want the next level of recovery.
- Dysfunctional Family - You want to learn healthy boundaries and survive the confusion (all of the above often apply).